What are you like?
Let’s get straight to the point: you’re a practical Bulldog.
Steadfast, Stubborn—As a team member, is eager, motivated and confident. Likes the tried-and-true method to problem solve. While Bulldogs are extremely reliable and spirited, they sometimes struggle with criticism and critique, and can be a little moody.
- Direct and takes charge
- Gets to the core questions and issues efficiently
- Provides predictability through sticking to the plan
- Marshalls resources
- Monitors processes
- Focuses on the tangilbe and practical
- Displays high energy
- Keeps people in their lanes
Seen as harsh and blunt; may rush processes; may pressure others; impatient with abstractions; may appear to attack ideas with an overly analytical approach
Your next Steps!
Learn to read your audience to determine when to flex responses and guidance. How do you balance the need for analyzing which tasks to do and facilitate innovative strategies to achieve those tasks? Plan to achieve both in your process with the group.
- Develop a range of facilitation strategies to be able to use the tactic most appropriate to a given audience
- LLearn the art of asking open-ended questions that foster a dialogue
- Regularly check-in with the group to verify understanding
- Summarize discussions to create a consensual understanding of both the process and structure of the creative process