What are you like?
Master of the to-do list and time management: you’re a pragmatic German Shepherd.
Conscientious, Ready—as a team member, is ready to check off boxes on the to-do list. They collect all the necessary information and develop and deliver polished and professional products.
- Manages processes efficiently
- Clarifies and verifies information
- Focuses on facts and results
- Gets things done in a timely manner
- Approaches decisions in a sequential and orderly way
- Breaks down work into process steps
- Verifies plan agreement
Overuses structure and task orientation; may appear inflexible and rigid; may neglect interpersonal needs of team members.
- Implements decisions
Your next Steps!
Learn to read your audience to determine when to flex responses and guidance. How do you balance the need for analyzing which tasks to do and facilitate innovative strategies to achieve those tasks? Plan to achieve both in your process with the group.
- Develop a range of facilitation strategies to be able to use the tactic most appropriate to a given audience
- LLearn the art of asking open-ended questions that foster a dialogue
- Regularly check-in with the group to verify understanding
- Summarize discussions to create a consensual understanding of both the process and structure of the creative process