What are you like?
Let your imagination run wild: you’re a spontaneous Terrier.
Creative, Explorative—as a team member, is imaginative, enjoys the creative process and can be relied upon to offer new ideas and concepts. While they work well within a team setting, they generally prefer to work independently and are responsible with time management.
- Generates innovative ideas
- Asks questions and pursues linkages among possibilities
- Fosters collaboration and cooperation when needed
- Originates projects and plans
- Offers variety and diversity
Overlooks relevant details; may go down various rabbit holes; may overextend and do too much; ignores practical implications.
Your next Steps!
Learn to read your audience to determine when to flex responses and guidance. How do you balance the need for analyzing which tasks to do and facilitate innovative strategies to achieve those tasks? Plan to achieve both in your process with the group.
- Develop a range of facilitation strategies to be able to use the tactic most appropriate to a given audience
- LLearn the art of asking open-ended questions that foster a dialogue
- Regularly check-in with the group to verify understanding
- Summarize discussions to create a consensual understanding of both the process and structure of the creative process